The Charles-Bruneau Cup, a unique work of art created by the Protocole company, is the emblem of this hopeful event.
All the elements were specifically chosen to tell the story of the Cup and the 30 years of the foundation:
- The 4-sided base represents our foundations: the 4 hospital centers.
- The stars symbolize our child heroes throughout Quebec
- The sphere represents research at the heart of everything and the central role that the Foundation plays in the field
- 1st arch: a nod to Charles, our inspiration
- 2nd arch: a tribute to our allies and partners
- 3rd arch: the Charles-Bruneau Cup inaugurated on the Foundation's 30th anniversary
- The sticks in the air represent our vision: a victory against pediatric cancer